Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Here I sit at 35 weeks and 3 days. I feel giant, I can't even imagine how I will feel over the next 4-5 weeks. little t has been so active lately and boy is he strong! I can see his kicks and punches popping out all over my belly. I am very appreciative when he kicks out and not up into my ribs or down into my bladder. He gets the hiccups at least once a day. They are usually so low in my pelvis that only I can feel them. Yesterday they were up by my belly button, so his daddy could feel them too. I sure hope that doesn't mean he has gone from head down to head up!

His room is almost done, I will post some pictures when it is. We just need to get the curtains up. I can't wait for my little guy to be here but I am so nervous because I don't know a thing about being a mommy. I hope as baby is delivered, so too is my standard issue delivery of mommy knowledge. Happy Friday and have a good weekend, everyone!

1 comments:

Our Funny Little Family said...

I have an award for you on my blog! :)

~Mel

http://funnylittlepeanut.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-of-cool-kids.html