Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The 3rd trimester!!!

I cannot believe that I am now in the 3rd trimester and neither can my husband. I am starting to get really excited! The average baby is 6-9 pounds at birth, but judging how I was just under 7.5 lbs and hubby was over 9 lbs I'm guessing little t will be somewhere around eight or at least that's my hope. At my last appointment (1 week ago) my doctor measured my belly and said my growth was right on schedule. According to the "What To Expect" book, little t is currently weighing in at 2.5 lbs. Over the next 13 weeks he has a lot of growing to do. His kicks and punches have gotten stronger and I am now feeling when he rolls around, its a very strange sensation that sometimes even hurts. If this 2 pounder packs this kind of punch now I can only imagine what it will be like at 8 lbs!

0 comments: